10am WORSHIP SERVICE
HOW TO REACH US
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone – (203) 775-9070
- Facebook Message – https://www.facebook.com/popbrookfield
The church office is open most weeks Tuesday though Friday, from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Please call first.
For pastoral emergencies, please contact Lorraine Lavery, Council President, 845-416-0900.
Enrollment now open for the 2023-24 school year.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
Centering ourselves in God’s word, we are open to the Holy Spirit’s call to inspire faith in our changing world. As children of God we strive to share and spread God’s love in the world.
A welcoming community gathering together in God’s Word to serve others.
- Building & sustaining relationships
- Being accepting
- Engaging with others in Christ
- Contributing to a greater purpose through social ministry
- Being grounded in the teachings of Jesus
OFFERING, TITHES AND SPECIAL DONATIONS
Please stay current with your financial pledge. You can mail your offering or sign up for electronic giving by clicking here.
YOUTH ROOM PAINTING
2022 RALLY SUNDAY