SUNDAY MORNING SCHEDULE
Sundays 10:00am – in the building, in-person, worship with communion following all the COVID-19 precautions. This service will also be on Zoom and streamed to our Facebook page.
OFFERING, TITHES AND SPECIAL DONATIONS
Please stay current with your financial pledge during this time of social distancing. You can mail your offering or sign up for electronic giving by clicking here.
Centering ourselves in God’s word, we are open to the Holy Spirit’s call to inspire faith in our changing world. As children of God we strive to share and spread God’s love in the world.
A welcoming community gathering together in God’s Word to serve others.
- Building & sustaining relationships
- Being accepted
- Engaging with others in Christ
- Contributing to a greater purpose through social ministry
- Being grounded in the teachings of Jesus
HOW TO REACH US
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone – (203) 775-9070
- Facebook Message – https://www.facebook.com/popbrookfield
The church office is open most weeks Tuesday though Friday, from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Please call first.
For pastoral emergencies, please contact Lorraine Lavery, Council President, 845-416-0900.